Thursday 9 December 2010

Sick Little Boy

My little one hasn't been very well, hence the random and huge gap in posting. I'm planning to make it up though, with the rest of December chock-full of interviews, fun DIY's and crafty things.

Here are some things I'm loving right now...


Image via weheartit

Coffee. Nothing beats it. I don't care if it's instant or if you picked and dried the beans yourself, I adore every hot drop. I think maybe because my hands get so cold at this time of year that I just don't want to finish my cup. I have it hot, strong and black...no giggling at the back!


Leggings by Prettypennydesigns
I'm wearing leggings over tights and my boots which I found in the back of an old wardrobe when we moved into our first flat. They are white and fluffy and I think possibly handmade and everyone laughs at me when I wear them but I don't care because they are so, so, so warm. Now all I need to complete my winter wardrobe is some of these beautiful tights by Prettypennydesigns.

The Classics Gifting Kit by KnotandBow
I'm all about the packaging. I fell slightly behind with orders and things the last few days as my bobbleboy has been sicky, there's nothing I would love more than this perfectly put together kit to finish off my Christmas packages. Rest assured if you have ordered something from my shop, it will be winging it's way to you today. I'm off to the Post Office with a grumpy toddler in tow. I stayed up super late last night popping fun freebies into packages and writing addresses.

Don't forget, you'll need to order by the end of FRIDAY at the latest if you are in the USA and you want your package by Christmas. Happy shopping!

Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adore that gift wrapping set and those adorable tights! hope your little one feels better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...