Tuesday 30 November 2010

Initial Pendants & Last Ordering Dates

I can't believe how quickly Christmas is creeping up on us. I'm determined to make this one magical for my funny little boy...tonight we are going to make snowflake curtains and mince pies!

Don't forget...


...if you want to order a Custom Initial Pendant, you'll need to do it by the end of this week (5th December) or there isn't much hope I'll be able to hand sew it and get it to you before Christmas. UK customers have until 14th December to order. Here's a schedule.
  • 5th December - Last day for international customers to order custom items
  • 8th December - Last chance for any international orders
  • 10th December - UK customers last day to order custom items
  • 18th December - Last posting date for UK customers
I have the hugest pile of packages ready to ship out, but my sweet little guy is sicky, so we are snuggled up warm, and we'll get Daddy to go. Here are some fun things to look at if you are snowed in:

 Fun wreath DIY that I posted yesterday
Awesome folded fabric origami from FoldedFrippery
Beautiful Morrocan inspiration from Decor8, I just love Morrocan style.

Have a great day x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas really has come round super quick! I've been making mincemeat this morning and it smells amazing-I was planning on jarring it all up and saving it until closer to christmas but I may have to whip up some mincepies this afternoon. xxx

Talia said...

Aw, thanks for linking to my shop!

Gorgeous things as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...