Sunday 21 November 2010

Playing Card Promotion

Just a quick note, I am now sending out application forms for my 2011 Playing Card Promotion.

You can read more about it *here* but the basics are:

  • Sponsor a single card in a deck of 52. Your advert will be placed directly in the center. You can choose which card you would like, subject to availability.
  • 1000 packs will be ordered and you will have the choice of how many you would like to distribute. Think pubs, craft fairs, or sending them out to loyal customers. I'll be posting more ideas in a blog post later this week, so stay tuned!
  • Cards are a great promotional tool because they'll be used and looked at again and again!
  • I already have around 50 interested crafty businesses, but I'm going to send out as many applications as people want. The final 52 will be selected on a first come first serve basis, based solely on when payment is received. There is no obligation at this point.
  • Payment will be due before 15th January.
If you want to be involved, be sure to mail me before the 16th December on cakeadaykatie@hotmail.co.uk

Katie x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...