Wednesday 17 November 2010

Petal Bowl Find

I have to say, I'm not terribly gifted in the thrifting department. I love browsing blogs to see other peoples vintage finds, but here in the UK there is a big price difference between a charity shop and a vintage store. Very occasionally I will find something worthy of posting about. Yesterday, I scored this sweet petal bowl for £2!


I wish I had one of those homes where a bowl of rainbow sweets can sit safely on the (solid wood) sideboard, but it's not going to happen. Mainly because I can't help myself when it comes to sweets...


So, I've filled it with a bunch of my Baubles, filled with fun handmade jewellery! You can just see a sweet owl ring peering out there :-)

I'm getting a bit of a collection of random bowls.

Anyway, stay tuned, because later on today I'll be posting about an exciting new promotional opportunity for UK crafters that I'm working on - so exciting!

Katie x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...