Monday 15 November 2010

Beautiful Lovely Things

So, did I mention I'm an exhibitor on Papernstitch for the next two weeks? Well, I am. This means I have been spending even more time than usual on the site browsing the beautiful selections that Brittni has made. I thought I would share some of my favourites, but please do go on over to the site and have a browse, there are some beautiful gifts listed right now, some with fantastic offers if you find them through the site.


Decorative Clipboard - Box64Studios

Firstly, the design on the paper used to decorate this clipboard is beautiful, secondly, the clipboard itself is put together by adults with disabilities, which means you are supporting people who may not be able to work in the ways that you have the chance to.  I'd love to use these a la Rachel Denbow's fabulous display!


Customizable Hand-stamped necklace - Hazelnut Cottage

I love the selection of charms and the option to customize this rocky necklace - something about metal stamping really interests me, I don't think I have the time to take up another craft though, so I might have to make do with treating myself to this.


Swirling Leaves Scarf Wrap - PrettyPennyDesigns

I want this scarf. I saw it when I was browsing Papernstitch before I was an exhibitor and I thought, I need that in my life. Isn't it beautiful? Hand sewn and screenprinted and such a sweet design for Autumn. It's top of my buy list!


 Embroidered Wall Art - Monkey & Squirrel

When I finally get my living room decorated in colour that isn't Tobacco White and Poo Pink, I want a wall filled with embroidery hoops, both mine and others. This is so sweet and kind of reminds me a little of chalkboards, which you know, I just love! And the perfect saying for me too :-)

I hope you see something you love over at PapernStitch - have you heard of the site before? Click below to let me know :-)

Katie x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...