Friday 19 November 2010

Liberty Of London Open Call

Yesterday I read on the Folksy forums that Liberty Of London, a large upmarket department store, is having an open call for designers of women's and men's clothes, accessories and housewares.

I was breathless with excitement. Imagine! So I've applied and I will be there on the 5th of February, debuting a new Sterling Silver range that I have had in my mind for a while.

How can you get involved?

Go *here* and sign up. You'll get an email straight away with more details. Let me know if you decide to sign up, I'm super shy and could do with some friendly readers to prevent me legging it when I get to the front of the queue!

I have a busy busy day today...

I'm going to whip up this fab quilt by Katie from I Go By Katie...there's a sweet DIY here, and how cute is her dog?


I'll be posting a fun cupcake topper DIY post...

Pink Cupcake Print by Stoopidgerl

I desperately need to tidy my house.

I don't have a cute photo for that one, because if you saw the state of my living room right now you would probably never read my blog again!

Have a beautiful day x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going too - we should meet up! Would be lovely to meet you xoxo

littlechook said...

Hi, just commented on you facebook link but incase you didn't see it be really careful about liberty. Last time they photographed lots of people's work, said they would stock them and they never heard from them again. Guard your copyright carefully. Personally I think this is liberty's idea of a PR stunt but good luck if you go as your jewellery is lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...