Tuesday 24 August 2010

♥ Free Owl Ring ♥

I have some new necklaces to show you that I am very proud of. They are just delicious :-) But first, check out these dudes, just chilling out in some Strawberry Fields...


Can you tell that I'm getting to grips with my new camera? That was one of my goals from this post based on the inspiring Elsie from Red Velvet Art.

So. Owls...I'm running a little promotion over on my Etsy and Folksy shops. Every sale in the next few days will get a free owltastic ring in their sweet package from twinklyspangle. You might like to treat yourself to one of these new necklaces that I've just added to the shops...

{clickable links take you straight to the listing}

{Etsy - $16} {Folksy - £10}

I thought it would be cute to give a little freebie to my beautiful customers...so pop a twinklyspangle piece in your shopping cart and this little guy...


...will be winging his way to you in no time.

Have a beautiful day

Katie x

p.s - I had some lovely feedback from Alix of Bigbluebed, saying that she tried my Sweetcorn Quesadillas that I posted a recipe for yesterday, and her daughter loved them, and that put a big happy smile on my face :-)

2 comments:

Sugarplum Kawaii said...

Such cute Owls! (-:

Owl Loves Panda said...

I do love a handsome owl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...