Thursday 12 August 2010

4 Simple Goals...

The beautifully inspiring Elsie Flannigan of RedVelvetArt.com has come up with a blog idea that I just love.

It's called '4 Simple Goals' and the idea is to come up with 4 goals that will improve your life a little, such a sweet plan!

You can read her full post about the mini-project here

So here are my goals:

  • Learn to use all the features on my new zoomy camera to take awesome photos, not just of my jewellery but every day fun stuff & my beautiful little son
  • Overhaul all my packaging for a sweet and cohesive look. I have a fab idea I'm just working out how to implement it.
  • Watch the Perseids meteor shower this evening or tomorrow night. Every year since I've known about it I've wanted to watch this and it's never been possible. Tonight is the night!
  • Finally discover the secret to making an authentic and delicious Morrocan Lamb tagine from absolute scratch...

So they are my goals and I hope you wish me luck, I'll keep you updated on my progress, in the mean time, why not try it yourself?

Have a goal-reachingly fabulous day :-)

Katie x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never actually seen a meteor shower. I want to so badly. I'm going to have to look it up!
Good luck with all of your goals!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on your goals! I'm also doing the wee little project and wanted to say hello plus give a little encouragement! Have a lovely night!! You can totally do this.

Alice said...

Good luck with your goals! I need to come up with pretty packaging too :)

Suzie Johnson said...

One of my goals is to learn about our DSLR camera, I have been stuck on auto for too long now. Good luck and most importantly have fun!

http://suzie-here-i-am.blogspot.com/2010/08/4-simple-goals.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...