Saturday 7 August 2010

Cute Ribbons {necklaces and I have a cold}

Good Afternoon...

I have a little cold...my head is all poundy and my limbs are achy. I had so much planned today and all I have done is vegetate in front of the television watching dodgy Channel Five movies and cuddling with my little boy.

So because I haven't done anything productive, I thought it was worth pointing out some necklaces that I have in my shop for your delight...



I originally made these for craft fairs, they really brighten up my table and get so such attention from all different types of people...I hand tie each bow, then soak them in a special secret solution to make them splashproof and slightly stiff. They come with a choice of chain in goldtone, silvertone or black. I only have a few colours left!

{clickable links take you directly to my Folksy shop}

Have a cute day...

Katie x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...