Sunday 1 August 2010

cute + girly {ribbon bows}

Good morning, and happy August! August is my favourite month...long evenings outside...cocktails with loads of ice...outdoor swimming...tanned skin...floaty tops....barbecues with lots of corn-on-the-cob...lots of great things about August :-)

I've uploaded a few cute new necklaces and rings to my Folksy shop...I'm especially proud of these sweeties as the necklaces have a beaded chain, takes longer but so, so much more pretty and worth the time...

{clockwise from top - clickable links will take you to my Folksy shop}

Loads of super exciting stuff happening this week! I'm going to the tattooist today for the first stage in my new secret ink, working so, so hard on the two new collections I'll be launching on September 1st and trying to make some real decisions about the best way to promote these collections...and most of all enjoying my little man and his fast-growing vocabulary and understanding.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...