Tuesday 27 July 2010

What's On The Drying Rack?

Hello. The internet is still not fixed at home so I've walked 1.2 miles with my laptop to hook myself up with a little bloggage :-)

I've had a fun week. Since I am now officially redundant, my company took everyone out for a slap-up meal and day out in London. Heard of Gilgamesh? No, I hadn't either, but their cocktails are to die for. I had one of these babies...

It's nearby to:

I'm not usually a fan of unusual food, I'm a roast dinner kinda gal, but I had the most delicious lamb;

That green stuff is chive mash...yum :-)

And what's this? Could it be a sneaky peek of something I am working on? How did THAT get here?

Have a beautiful day :-)

Katie x

1 comment:

Damien said...

Veery creative post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...