Sunday 22 August 2010

Countdown to launch ♥

What's going on at Twinklyspangle Towers?

...We've been receiving shipments of new supplies in sweet pastel colours...

...and what have I been using chalks for? I haven't used chalks for years!

It's a super exciting time...I can not wait to show you the completely amazing line of jewellery that I have been working on. I completed all the necklaces in the range late last night, so today I'm wearing one - and I think I look rather dashing :-)

The whole range will be released on September 1st - keep an eye out in my Etsy & Folksy shops - follow me on twitter for up-to-the-minute gossip...

Things left to do for the launch;

  • Finish decoupaging tins for necklaces to be presented/sent in
  • Find a suitable advertising space and design an ad
  • Await hairslide blanks arrival from US supplier

In non-jewellery news, Daddy let Ramsey eat a whole bag of marshmallows very early this morning, and the sugar rush hasn't worn off yet...there's lots of running around screaming, and throwing things about. Naughty Daddy!

Does anyone else have super-active children that they just don't know what to do with sometimes? I think Mummy might need a holiday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...