Friday 20 August 2010

Folksy Friday {flutterbyes}

Good morning :-)

It'Check Spellings Friday! That means showing off some of Folksy's be-yoo-ti-ful things. This weeks theme is {butterflies}

This sweet lavender pouch from La La Loop is a perfect way to keep your bits and bobs fresh - love the design.

I could hardly pick a favourite piece from Gossimerwings shop, so many beautiful wooden butterfly and flower pieces. This might just pip the others to the post.

This fun butterfly collage will look lovely in my hallway when I finally redecorate! It's from Molly Woppy.

There is lots of butterfly jewellery to chose from online, but I think these filigree earrings stand out, with a pop of sparkle. Check out Pixiemix shop for more lovelies.

Today I'm getting my tattoo redone, it's bled out rather unattractively. I'm nervous...I'll take some before & after shots to show you later on, wish me luck!
Oh, and please, link me to *your* Folksy Friday in the comments, I'd love to have a little browse and shop this afternoon...x

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love butterflies - lovely theme this week!

twoforjoy design said...

lovely selection - I love reading other peoples Folksy Fridays, and coming across new shops.

Here is mine:

http://www.twoforjoydesign.blogspot.com/

Emma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...