Tuesday 20 July 2010

Today we went out with GranGran for a walk around Avebury. Avebury is an ancient stone 'henge' like, a stone circle. I heard a guide say they don't have 'henges' anywhere else but the UK. I love that. I didn't get any great pictures of the stones but there was other fun stuff...

Like fat little toddler legs trying to work out pedals

Toddlers super-happy when Mummy just pushes them around!

Long chalky paths with his favourite GranGran.
What a lovely day. We even had a cheeky ice cream and bought some fun souvenirs from the tourist shops. I still don't feel relaxed though. There is a tension in my neck and a weight on my heart.

Yay for delightful new tattoos that I can't stop looking at! It's not got an outline, so the edges are a bit red raw until the healing process is over. It should go all soft and feathery around the edges. I'll post a picture when it's healed.
And now, gentle folk of the blogosphere (am I alone in hating that word?) I am going to share with you a sneaky peek at the embroidery projects I have been working on. I'm not going to give much away, because, after all, the launch date isn't until 1st September...but I thought some little corner shots wouldn't hurt as I'm just so thrilled and happy with the whole collection :-)

The colours are a little wacky on that last one. I don't mind, it will make it more surprisful when I show you what I have been beavering away at.
I hope you are having a beautiful day.
Katie x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...