Thursday 8 July 2010

Counting my blessings...

I've had quite the odd day today. No tiddler running around my feet wanting to 'help' me with everything, and no grumpy Daddy moping about either. So I made the most of being alone with a lovely long lay-in followed by a walk into town. But I felt lonely and sad most of the day, and so I am trying to think of things that I should really be happy about today...

Noone insulted me or asked me where I was going...


I got some great embroidery done (can't wait to show you my new project!)

I had a lunch which certainly would have been met with two sour faces - avocado isn't really the boys' cup of tea, and hummus! With lemon juice! Oh the horror I would have been greeted with. But I think it's yum :-)

I walked to work as well, and I saw this amazingly beautiful sky as I walked down the hill...
So some good things came out of today, I certainly wouldn't have had time to embroider with the little guy running about...but I feel weirdly empty without his beautiful, adorable little face beaming up at me...is this what my days are going to feel like now?
Katie x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...