Friday 9 April 2010

Pain and cakes

I really don't know where I would be without a nice slice of cake. Cake makes me feel better when I am sad. (but it's starting to show on my bottom) There are some amazingly beautiful cakes on Flickr...check out the stream of Death By Cupcakes for some awe-inspiring cakey goodness



Easter Cupcakes by Death_By_Cupcake

I found this gorgeous print on Folksy, I think it would look perfect in the kitchen of my new place in France, if I could only make a firm desicion about whether to actually move there, I might actually purchase it.



Cake Print by Lucy Loves

I also found the earrings below on the lovely Pennydog website. I've met Kerry at a number of craft fairs and she is really sweet, and works so hard on all her pieces and ideas. These Battenburg earrings would be perfect for me :)

Tiny Battenburg Cake Resin Stud Earrings by Pennydog

And how gorgeous is this ring from Cherryloco? She has some beautiful metal pieces in her shop aswell, but I have a soft spot for her cakey rings.

Strawberry Cake Ring by Cherryloco

So there's a very cakeybakey update for you. As for moving to Bordeaux...the stakes are pretty high and I don't think I'm going to have the emotional strength to go through with it - but I hope I will because I know I deserve to be happy just as much as anyone else...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...