Thursday 8 April 2010

Horrorshow

I have called this entry Horrorshow because that is what my life is this week...a bit of an overdramatic, hang-your-dirty-laundry-out-in-public fiasco.

Basically the idea of me moving to France hasn't gone down tremendously well with various branches of my son's family - and this fact has been broadcasted over Facebook. The first rule of running a web-based business is to maintain a presence in as many places as possible, promote yourself through various channels etc. I do use Facebook for promotion, posting each new piece on there for my friends and also on my fan page. So I'm not hugely pleased that there's been a lot of name calling from some people.

I'm still really confused. I don't know whether I am doing the right thing even thinking about moving. The situation is rather complicated and I'm not sure things will ever be OK now I've hurt my partner by even considering it.

The perfect thing for me right now, from Chain Of Daisys

2 comments:

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

oh dear - facebook is awful for this kind of hassle - hope things get sorted out - you have to do what's right for you and your child - good luck x

Kate said...

Ugh - I'd leave the country just to get away from these people! Set yourself free.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...