Monday 18 May 2009

Front Page Fabulousness!

I haven't updated for well over a week, that really is terrible blogging action. I've been extremely tired recently, I don't know why. I'm not pregnant, I eat well and exercise regularly. Why do I feel so exhausted all the time? I think I may have to go along to the doctors. I'm putting it off in case they say it's something depressing - like depression. I'm not a depressed person by nature and it's probably not that. I think I just need a holiday. I have one booked with my Gran and my little boy in Dorset for a week in June, I hope the weather is nice!

Anyway, enough moaning. I was on the front page yesterday! Here is a screenshot:

It's quite tiny but it says in the top "Found using the search term 'fruit'" so I was really pleased. I sold a bracelet and that cherry necklace, which is my very last one of those for a while, gained 29 Hearts. You can snap it up here if you like the look of it!

I also made this necklace last night in the style of the Anthropologie ones. I got in a terrible mess with my glue-gun but I'm really happy with the finished result. I need to work out a way of making the back look a little less messy and glue-covered and then I might put one up for sale in my Etsy store and see how it goes.

Don't forgot, I'm still doing free shipping at my website, http://www.twinklyspangle.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hurrah for front page fruit!!! and new necklace is purty too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...