Sunday 19 April 2009

New Bracelets & A Lovely Sunday

What a day!

I got up early with Ramsey and we tidied the flat - well, I tidied and he sort of followed me around throwing things about. Then we went swimming! I've been going a lot recently, but the little man was a little surprised by the experience, he kept holding onto me and crying. It was funny because there was another teeny baby in there, much younger than my little guy who was loving it! Anyway, it was nice - I'll take him more often I think, I want him to learn to swim as it took me a seriously long time to learn, I was like, the last kid to stop using armbands in my class.
Then we went to the Harvester for a yummalicious lunch, and to the park to play on the swings. I love spending Sundays with my little family - and I adore seeing m little fellow getting more and more independent by the day, he is such a little sweetie!
Speaking of sweet, I've also spent time today editing and finishing some listings in my Etsy shop. These bracelets are all one-of-a-kind, nickel-free platinum-plated lovelies. I have four designs currently residing at http://twinklyspangle.etsy.com :



Clockwise from top - Flowerbright, Fabulous, Sweetie & Cutiepie. All are $18 which is just under £10 (paypal will do the converting for you if you make a purchase). I will be making more of these as they are such fun to make - but each and every design is unique and never-to-be-repeated. That is the joy of having your own shop, you don't HAVE to make huge batches of things, you can try out different stuff and end up with something fabulous! I've added a whole new section for my one-of-a-kind bracelets, you can check it out here.
I hope you are having a lovely Sunday, what is your favourite thing to do on YOUR day of rest?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...