Tuesday 25 November 2008

Fab Stocking Stuffers Coming Soon!

In the next day or so, I'll be listing these fabulous bauble gifts.



I haven't taken a proper picture yet, this was just a mock up to see how they would look. I'm going to be making two lots, one stuffed with cute jewelery, and one stuffed with crafty bits to make your OWN twinklyspangle jewellery. These are perfect stocking fillers, or even more perfect to hang on your tree the day before Christmas :)

Keep an eye out in my shops on Etsy and Folksy, and also on my website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These baubles look fantastic! Such a great idea!

I've also tagged you on my blog, as I've been tagged, for the 6 facts meme -I thought it was 7 but seems I've been caught up in the 6 one...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...