Friday 11 July 2008

I wordled my bloog


Isn't this cool? It's a tag cloud taken from the words I use in my blog. I can't quite figure out why I say "week" so much. I am going to have to work on this I think, I'm clearly a week-freak! I use it more than jewellery! More than Etsy! You can click on it to make it bigger. You can make your own at http://www.wordle.com

I also seem to use "getting", "going" and "can" a lot - weird!

Got a cute swap package this morning from the UK swappage group, a pack a fab pink glittery earring stands for the studs that I sell, I plan to use them at my craft show.

EDIT: I just read the last two entries, an I do say "week" loads - how very boring of me!

1 comment:

Heather Leavers said...

oh wordle is such fun!!! thanks for telling us about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...