Tuesday 29 April 2008

Gastro-Entroritis

You know this is going to be a glamorous entry with a title like that, eh?

Well, me and my little guy have both been struck down with a nasty tummy bug, there's nothing like throwing up over the side of the bed at 5 in the morning to really get those creative juices flowing.

I got a cool package from my parents this morning though, packed full of beads and a new digital camera! Well, it's not new, but it's their old one, and it's new to me. So I am going to spend tomorrow taking new pics of all of my jewellery and relisting them on Etsy.

I have made two funky new bracelets and a new ring, although the ring is based on a prototype I made a few weeks ago that sold without 3 minutes of being listed!


I have also spend three hours this evening attaching charms and beads to a stretchy bracelet. It's my wackiest design yet, all in shades of red and blue, and I can't wait to take photos of it tomorrow and get it listed. Hopefully this bug will have cleared up by then too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...