Thursday, 8 September 2011

A special little guy

This little guy has been my savior the last few months. He sings me a special song every morning, and on the bus, and in the queue at the supermarket, and before bed, in a silly high pitched voice. It goes like this;

Mummy you so beautiful
In the whole world
Because you areeeee!
Because you areeeee!
And I lovers you so much!
In the whole world <3

Its literally the best thing to ever bounce off my eardrums, and fills my heart with joy.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

Dotty said...

A lovely thing to treasure. He looks so sweet:)

Olganna said...

Thats just gorgeous, Baby K is 16 months and just adorable too. She is humming and singing away all the time now and its just fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...