Thursday 8 September 2011

A special little guy

This little guy has been my savior the last few months. He sings me a special song every morning, and on the bus, and in the queue at the supermarket, and before bed, in a silly high pitched voice. It goes like this;

Mummy you so beautiful
In the whole world
Because you areeeee!
Because you areeeee!
And I lovers you so much!
In the whole world <3

Its literally the best thing to ever bounce off my eardrums, and fills my heart with joy.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

3 comments:

Dotty said...

A lovely thing to treasure. He looks so sweet:)

Olganna said...

Thats just gorgeous, Baby K is 16 months and just adorable too. She is humming and singing away all the time now and its just fab!

hannajonatheran said...

Keep in mind that your way to wellness doesnt end when you leave a California weight reduction facility. Despite what might be expected its simply beginning. Use what youve figured out how to roll out the improvement changeless in your life. http://thermosculptproabout.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...