Tuesday 6 September 2011

Doughnut Day

I went to the Krispy Kreme factory yesterday <3 I munched on a yummy lemon meringue doughnut and a glittery strawberry glazed one. Delish!

It was the perfect sugary antidote to a rather black mood that settled over me at the weekend. I've had to pack my son off to Granddads for a few days to sort the house out, and I have missed his little smiley face.

I have a secret! I am working on a new business idea. Its a completely different direction to what I have been doing before. I'm very excited about it! Sorry for being super secretive, I have yet to find a partner in this venture with the skills needed (software engineering skills, website programming, ability to translate ideas into reality) who is willing to work for nothing other than a profit share promise. Let me know if you know of anyone!

Katie xx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...