Saturday 6 November 2010

Blackboard Jewellery Packaging

A couple of people have expressed an interest in how my Blackboard Jewellery is packaged up to send. As I sent off a few pieces yesterday, I thought I would snap a quick photo.


The boxes are all decorated with either a sweet bow or a slightly imperfect round piece that I can't use for rings or cufflinks.



And if the sweet packaging has convinced you to buy, hop on over to my Etsy shop, where you will find the full range of fun Blackboard pieces.

If you feature one of my my pieces, please don't be shy in letting me know! I found my blackboard rings featured in three places using social mention that I hadn't even known about!

Katie x

1 comment:

Elsie Larson said...

this is magical! good job! i'm excited for you.
XO. elsie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...