Tuesday 12 October 2010

Want, Need, Love

I need gorgeous fabrics. I have been searching Etsy and I'm blown away by the sheer choice of material that I can purchase to ruin in my sewing machine with my terribly-not-good sewing skills. I won't splash out just yet, maybe, but here is a little wishlist...

Delicious Kate Spain fabric - I'd love to add these into the quilt I am attempting. So far I'm just using scraps but I'll need to make some purchases soon...this is just a gorgeous selection. I'm thinking cushions and cute summer tops and fabric storage buckets...I'm thinking I might need a book called 'How To Sew'

Fandango, Kate Spain, LolaPinkFabrics

Sweet creepy fabric - if I could work out how to install a zipper, I think these would make the cutest purses and washbags.
The Ghastlies, Alexander Henry by Onceuponastitchinc

My little boy would love car print curtains and fun cushions...maybe a beanbag...am I being a bit adventurous?

Riley Blake, Wheels by Fancypantsfabric

Can you sew? How did you learn?
Katie x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...