Sunday 15 August 2010

Legoland ♥

As my redundancy money came through this week I wanted to treat my little boy to some fun memories...so we packed up the car, arranged to meet Gran Gran when we got there, and...well...
Sadly, Daddy forgot to fill the car up the night before, so the car wouldn't start. This meant waiting for a taxi, going to the garage with a jerry can and then paying for the taxi and finally setting off...phew...what else would happen today?

...getting there amazingly early due to my great planning, oh yes!


...seeing a giant Lego dinosaur right by the entrance...



Perhaps I should have checked the weather forecast...

...Lego dinosaurs are WOW for my little boy!

Super-excited, lovable little guys on Ferris wheels are my favourite!

...riding a Lego camel...

...funny pictures in the model village

...Brighton Pier in Lego...

...wet and cold little excitable little men on funny balloon rides...

...Oh, really?!

Mummy did not take this finger-filled picture. Mummy rode the Whirlycopter with her little guy.

We finished the day off with a fun pirate stunt show!
We were all very tired, cold and damp when we got home that night, but Ramsey had the funnest day and that is all that counts.
Make some fun memories with your little ones today x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...