Saturday 27 February 2010

Progress Report

As I have mentioned in a previous post, my laptop is completely ruined. This means I cannot upload any photos of the fabulous new things I have been making recently :( This makes me sad!

Here is what I have been working on:
  • Gorgeous lace statement necklaces with *sparkle*
  • Reworking my popular 'Meadow' bracelet
  • Colourful new enamel charm bracelets & earrings
  • Flocked wooden hearts in sugary pastels
  • Twisted metal chain necklaces with silver charms

I'm very excited! Don't forget, I'll be launching my new range on 15th March.

*sneaky hint*

I'll be launching a promotion via twitter on March 8th...it's a super-amazing goody bag stuffed to the brim with every single piece from my new collection! The prize is worth over £50 and you'll need to be following me on twitter to enter. You can follow me on twitter here.

1 comment:

Heather Leavers said...

ooooooooh excited! can I suggest we don't tell anyone else about the giveaway?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...