Monday 5 January 2009

New Chrysalis Pendants, and a new name :)

Well, I took the plunge! I finally changed my name on Etsy, so over the next few weeks I will be rolling out new stock into http://twinklyspangle.etsy.com/, although I won't cease trading at http://keepsakekatie.etsy.com/ until everything is gone, even if I put things I don't want to move across up as PIFS (Pay-It-Forward, basically, free! Although the general idea is that you have to then do something nice for someone else if you snaffle one)

I have no feedback over at the new shop right now. But, I think since Twinklyspangle is my sign-in everywhere, it will eventually pay great rewards. I should be MUCH easier to find.


In honour of the new shop, I am launching a new range of pendants. I haven't been big on necklaces up until now, the inspiration just hasn't struck. Now, I finally found something I can work with, some pendants that I would love to wear myself. In fact, I wore one today. If you want to purchase yours, I'll be throwing in free gifts for my first five buyers in the new shop, so now is a great time!
I would also like to say a big thank you to KitschyCoo and BlackberryCrafts for featuring me on their blogs this week, it's really made the start of my year to find myself being mentioned in not one, but two fabulous blogs :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are cute, I like my jewellery big!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...