Monday 14 April 2008

It doesn't always go well...

I tried to create a new pin today. I have these ultra-cute heart buttons that I keep stocking up on, but find it hard to actually make things with them...

Anyway, I designed this:

But it's not quite right. I would love to know what you think would make it more wearable. I called it 'Secret Star' because the back is actually a flat, thin star charm, which only the wearer would see.

More good news: Someone on the Etsy forums suggested I create a ring to match my Down At The Bottom Of The Garden pin. So I did;


I know, cute right? But, if you love it as much as me you'll have to wait, because this first one sold almost straight away. I'm going to make up a batch tomorrow though, all slightly different, and list them - I'm so happy right now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...