Thursday 16 December 2010

Craftbritannia Rules!

Yesterday Etsy ceramic artist and treasury maker CariadClay had a marvellous idea.

The idea was for all the members of the CraftBritannia Team on Etsy to create a treasury of UK gifts.


The idea really took off! Around 15 treasurys were made, all filled with fabulous gifts from UK artists.



I was so glad to be part of it, because I'm quite a new member of the team, and also because I was featured in quite a few of them, can you spot my Blackboard Rings?


I found some lovely items from UK sellers that I had never seen before. How adorable are those little Cloudling ornaments?


If you don't use Etsy, a Treasury is a member-chosen selection of items available for sale.



The UK is full of people making amazing things! And there is still *just* enough time to order some extra gifts for under your tree.

See that coconut ice up there? I ordered some of the last year and it is DIVINE. I ate the whole box in one go. I'm a piggie like that.


I hope you have enjoyed this little round up. Don't forget, every click on these collections makes them more visible, so give us a little boost and have a browse x

Katie x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous collection. Good luck to everyone and have a wonderful Christmas.

Lucyloucreations said...

The Treasuries look great! Rule craft britannia! :) Have a great christmas xx

Erika Price said...

Thanks for showing us all these festive treasuries - some great Christmas gifts here from super talented UK artists and craftspeople!

Cariadclay said...

wow! they all look so amazing :)
well done everyone! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...