Tuesday 15 February 2011

sickyspangle

I've not been very well :-(

I am now behind on the following things:

*sending out orders
*replying to convos
*responding to queries in the SEO team
*updating the Awesome Link Exchange
*commenting back on blogs

Sorry!! I'm much better now. I had a really bad tooth infection and had to take some serious antibiotics to shift it which left me totally whacked out, then just as I started feeling better I got some food poisoning. I haven't wanted to handle orders while I've been ill, just in case, so if you are waiting for an order from me I'm really really sorry, I'll be doing two large post office runs in the next two days x

7 comments:

Imynda said...

Hi katie, glad you're starting to recover. And everything can wait! Just look after yourself.
Nadine x

SimJaTa said...

Poor you, hope you are back on track now.

Lynda x

Unknown said...

Glad you are starting to feel better!

Dotty said...

Have missed you Twinkly! Hope you are soon back to full strength:)

Unknown said...

Well that's no fun. Glad to hear your feeling a little better. I was wondering what happened to you, we haven't heard from you in a while.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. Try not to do too much too quickly

Orangies Attic said...

Hope you are up and better soon! Take care of yourself before you try to take care of everything else!

http://orangiesattic.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...