Thursday 23 December 2010

Branding

Packaging, parcels, business cards, banners, buttons, logos...I'm working hard right now on my cohesive brand for the New Year.

I found out yesterday that I have been accepted onto a Women's Enterprise program. It starts in January and there are lots of benefits, including specific business advice, tax advice, marketing contacts and coaching. I'm really excited! One thing I want to have done by January is a new colour scheme for my packaging, blog and Etsy shop.





I'm loving soft greys, muted colours and hints of mustard and pale green.  Do you have a favorite of these schemes?

Katie x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Think I like the middle one best - but not loving the bottom one - I just think as you are girly and fun you should defo have some pink in there! x

Alison Moore said...

I agree - choice number 2 is perfect :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...