Sunday 28 November 2010

I'm looking forward...

It's been a hard and worrying week...it looks like my Gran is going to be okay though 

I'm looking forward to an inspiring & creative few days...

image credit: elsie flannigan
...taking Elsie's Blog Love e-course. I love settling down with a hot cup of coffee and reading her blog and previous Red Velvet courses I've taken, so I'm hoping this 'Blog Love' e-course is going to be just as creatively inspiring...

Frames from MountainCoveAntiques
...redecorating my dingy corridor area. Tiny toddler has scrawled his happy pictures all over my wall in purple pen, so I'm repainting a bright white and hanging and painting ornate frames. Some will be filled with blackboard paint (I know, I'm obsessed) and some will have adorable new family photos. So excited!

Christmas Card: Babypicturethis Etsy
...I think it's going to snow this week, so we'll be making snow angels and throwing snowballs, as well as keeping our heating on...I hate being cold!

What lovely things do you have planned for the week? I hope you are keeping warm and toasty x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...