Tuesday 23 November 2010

Brand New {just in time for Christmas}

I've spent the morning listing some fabulous new earrings :-)


All studs just a sweet 5 bucks!

I'm doing a special week-long offer, it's Black Friday/Cyber Monday coming up, and a lot of my favourite online stores are doing some amazing promotions! So I'm joining the rabble and doing one of my own. I'm doing a buy-two-get-one-free on ALL the earrings in my shop!

Have a look *here* at the selection I have. Add two pairs to your cart, and pop a message-to-seller in the box stating which you would like as your free pair! It doesn't even matter if one is a little more than the others. As long as you pay for two pairs, you can chose *any* other pair free!

Still to come this week: A special blog code for a discount in my shop (don't forget to follow me on twitter if you want one right away - http://www.twitter.com/twinklyspangle), some of my very favourite UK crafters and a fun screenprinting DIY.

Katie x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...