Monday 4 October 2010

Undiscovered Monday

Since we still haven't had our oven fixed, and are surviving on a diet of salads, fruits, microwave chips and sandwich mixes, I've had to put off another Fussy Toddler Monday.
I thought I would replace the feature with something new for this blog, Undiscovered Monday.

Each Monday I will browse Etsy & Folksy for shops that currently have no sales, but awesome stuff...I hope you love this new feature
!

This gorgeous applique journal is by Tratgirl

I fell in love with these sweet Octopus earrings - such an original idea by The Grizzly Squirrel

A fun owl toy made from dress scraps, what a great use of materials. Snap it up from Taylortotsabq.

Have a beautiful day x

1 comment:

Knoxville Girl said...

Love the Owl. Very cleaver and cute! Thanks for posting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...