All available from my shop
This week I am going to blog 5 things that I am thankful for every single day. 5 things that I can be positive about. 5 things that I am grateful for happening to me. I'm calling it Project Positive. Feel free to join me on this adventure :-)
Today I am thankful for...
- The person who taught my little Ramsey that giving Mummy flowers was nice. On our walk today I heard "Mummy I pick you a beautiful flower' three times.
- Gorgeous, bright, clear Autumn weather. Sunny skies and fire-coloured trees.
- Being approved for *two* handmade product showcases.
- My laptop cable *not* being ruined after I left the end dangling in a cup of water for the second time, for over an hour. God bless you Dell and your awesomely amazing products.
- It's cold. I'm thankful for my duvet!
The aims of the week are; Only positive tweets and status updates, no complaining or negativity, blogging my five grateful things, and maintaining a *positive* outlook.
I hope you'll follow my journey into happiness this week xoxo