Monday 25 October 2010

Project Positive


All available from my shop

This week I am going to blog 5 things that I am thankful for every single day. 5 things that I can be positive about. 5 things that I am grateful for happening to me. I'm calling it Project Positive. Feel free to join me on this adventure :-)

Today I am thankful for...
  • The person who taught my little Ramsey that giving Mummy flowers was nice. On our walk today I heard "Mummy I pick you a beautiful flower' three times.
  • Gorgeous, bright, clear Autumn weather. Sunny skies and fire-coloured trees.
  • Being approved for *two* handmade product showcases.
  • My laptop cable *not* being ruined after I left the end dangling in a cup of water for the second time, for over an hour. God bless you Dell and your awesomely amazing products.
  • It's cold. I'm thankful for my duvet!

The aims of the week are; Only positive tweets and status updates, no complaining or negativity, blogging my five grateful things, and maintaining a *positive* outlook.

I hope you'll follow my journey into happiness this week xoxo

Katie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your positive tweet/blog idea is a good one.

I made a conscious decision that if I am going to be negative about something (that's personal) somewhere, I do it on my personal FB page or a forum - not a place where customers can see (unless it's about someone copying me or the useless postman, etc).

I think when customers buy handmade or ltd edition, they are buying into the brand - and so want to have a piece of something by someone who is totally on the ball and never gets stressed and always wears the best clothes...

I think about how LLROK and Tatty Devine etc present themselves...

Project Positive is a great idea, I'll give it a stab I think :)

Nic said...

I need to follow you on this journey too. I was thinking the same today. My friend is going through some serious stuff at the mo and is doing it all with a smile on her face and no negativity. I don't know how she does it but I'd love to be the same so here comes positive Nic too ;)
Off to blog..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...