Thursday 1 July 2010

What Katie Did {this week}

I have been off work for a few days due to some pressing personal issues. I don't really want to go into it, but my home life is a bit...lonely this week and I haven't been feeling myself, and I have had bad news after bad news after bad news. Sometimes I go a bit emo and post silly things on my twitter. Sometimes I just want to sit in a corner and cry.


Anyway, I've had lots and lots of time to do things that should make me happy with my little man this week, and although I am feeling rather alone in the world right now, we have had a lovely week doing fun, fun things together.



He enjoyed eating some yummy cake...

While Mummy tried not to flash her knickers while catching some rays :-)


Paying a pound for bread to feed the ducks feels wrong, but brings a smile to Ramoo's face...


I worked on some embroidery in the park...



While little man got very, very dirty indeed!

I framed the final piece in a painted frame for his room - so cute!
Now if I only could sort my head out :-(

1 comment:

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Lucky ducks getting seeded loaf! The embroidered pic looks great too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...