Monday 21 June 2010

Recommendation Please? & {A New Range Coming}

Good Evening lovelies :-)

Firstly off, I am looking for a recommendation of someone who would be able to draw up an awesome tattoo for me. I have quite a strong idea of what I am looking for but not the artistic skills to draw it up. Does anyone know of someone who would be able to carry out this very important task, I would be most happy to pay for the perfect design.

I've just had these done the last couple of weeks and I kind of have the bug now,





Please contact me on cakeadaykatie [@] hotmail.co.uk if you or someone you know might be able to help.

So, secondly, I have been making a batch of fab new jewellery with hand-drawn packaging that I'm just so excited about showing you! It's go a bit of a ribbon-y theme but I'm keeping schtum until the whole range is ready to upload, meanwhile, why not treat yourself to one of these cute flower rings, available in my Folksy shop here :-)


Have a beautiful day :-)
Katie x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...