Tuesday 16 March 2010

Folksy shop is ready to serve!

Just a little quick update today...I've been busy most of the morning uploading new and old sparklies to my Folksy shop. This means you can buy twinklyspangle jewellery in Great British Pounds again!
I'm still doing my free shipping offer over there too, for this week only.

Meadow Bracelet - 15 pounds

Love Flowers Rings - 6 pounds

Afternoon Tea Necklace - 15 pounds

Tattoo Earrings - 8 pounds
I've been trying to get some business cards ordered whilst I actually have money in my bank account - but I'm having trouble working out whether vistaprint or moo.com would be a better value option. I certainly don't want to use any of vistas images....I want my own design. Does anyone have any tips or ideas for the best value cards?
Hope you are having a fabulous, sparkly day! x

1 comment:

flurogoddess said...

you can use your own design on vista too - just upload your jpg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...