Thursday 25 March 2010

Down and dirty with some ribbon clamps :)

Yay! I've had an idea for a necklace floating around in my head for a while now, but didn't have the components to make it. I went to Hobbycraft (yuck) on Wednesday to try and find some ribbon clamps, but the Deputy Manager had no idea what I was talking about. I had to show him on Google images on my phone. He still seemed confused.


Anyway, the lovely Alice of snapdragonbeads had some hanging around and offered to send them to me. I thought maybe she would send me three or four, but this morning a HUGE pack of clamps in various sizes and colours landed on my doorstep. So screw you, Mr Deputy Manager Of HobbyHell, they DO exist.




So I now have a new necklace style available in my Folksy shop :)

I also got my promotional Moo cards in the post today, they are fabulous:



I would also like to say thank you to everyone who commented on my previous blog post about my possible move to France. I'm going out on Sunday for a week, so that will hopefully give me a bit of a kick up the arse. I don't want to waste my life letting things hold me back from what I want to do, and I really appreciate the level of support I received with the post, so thanks xx

Have a spangly day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As the Chanel ad says... it's your chance... take it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...