Tuesday 27 January 2009

Inspired :)

I've just painted my nails a weird grey colour, for the soul reason I saw it on The Hills and thought it looks nice on Audrina, therefore, since I look SO much like her (!) it must look nice on me. I'm not too sure right now, to be honest. Anyway, I thought I would mess around with bighugelabs.com while I am waiting for the coats to dry, and I made this lovely mosaic of my most recent loveliness:

All available now in my shop.
Best news of the day? Phillip Schofield is following ME on twitter! I'm twinklyspangle on there too, and started following The Silver Fox a few days ago, only to find him reciprocating today! I had to seriously talk myself down from sending him a message saying how much I adored him when I was younger - he was my first crush!! Anyway, I love him on This Morning and now he knows all about me. But not my obsessive love for him, in case he got scared.
Finally, I'm looking for items to feature on my blog. I'm planning to do a colour a week! Next Wednesday, I'll be featuring RED items from your Etsy or Folksy shops. Let me know if you have something you would like me to feature and I'll take a look at it!

2 comments:

synesthetick said...

your new stuff is fab! (=

Heather Leavers said...

*going to send message to silver fox warning him about spangly* ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...