skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, 16 October 2010
A Marvellous Gift
Just found this...totally awesome! I can't imagine the level of skill and presicion neeeded for this kind of amazing piece...
I think a perfect gift for proud Grandparents.
Custom Double Fingerprint Cutting by
LoriDanielle
Katie x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Currently In Store
e-courses
My e-courses are free & fabulous. They presume you don't have any knowledge of the subject and guide you through the basics. Please pass on the links if you find them helpful!
* ~ Shop ~ *
twinklyspangle.folksy.com
twinklyspangle.etsy.com
More Twinklyspangle
My Squidoo
My Flickr
Shop
I'm Reading...
Skunkboy Blog
Tizzalicious Crafts and Cuteness - Cute Indie Shopping Tips & Creative Adventures
miskabelle vintage
Breezy Acres Farm
One Pretty Thing
Smile and Wave
ashleyannphotography.com
One Pearl Button
Thompson Family-Life
Lazy Giraffe
The Macs
A Beautiful Mess
PennyDog Jewellery Blog
Color Me Katie
CREATE*LOVES
Lilley's handcrafted lovelies
Kittypinkstars
BLEUBIRD VINTAGE OFFICIAL BLOG
Swell Vintage
The KitschenSink Journal
The Dainty Squid
Follow Me <3
* * ~ Me ~ * *
Katy Clouds
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment